- What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on each device that you use to access any of Our Websites (each a Device).
Cookies cannot be used by themselves to identify you. The only information that a cookie can contain is the information that you supply yourself. A cookie cannot automatically read any information from any of your Devices.
You can find more information on cookies, their use and your rights, at www.allaboutcookies.org.
Each of Our Websites use some or all of the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies – these are cookies that are required for the operation of Our Websites. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of Our Websites, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies – they allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around Our Websites when they are using them. They help us to improve the way each of Our Websites works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies – these are used to recognise you when you return to one of Our Websites. They enable us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies – these cookies record your visit to Our Websites, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make Our Websites and the advertising displayed on them more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
- How do cookies affect your privacy?
You can browse any of Our Websites without revealing any personal information.
The security and safety of your personal information is very important to us.
- How you can disable cookies
The default setting for most Internet browsers is to accept cookies. However, it is possible to adjust the settings of your Internet browser so that you can manually accept or refuse a cookie each time one is sent, or reject all cookies outright.
If you wish to reject our cookies, you can configure your browser to do so, but please be aware that if you do, certain functionality of each of Our Websites may not be available and your use of Our Websites may therefore be diminished or limited.
More information regarding the managing of cookies by means of your Internet browser can be found at www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies.